2014-15' Donations

Saturday, July 23, 2011

2011 Central American and Caribbean Championships



Hey All,

So this past weekend I was in Puerto Rico for the CAC Championships. I ran the first leg of the 4x 100 and the second leg on the 4 x 400. We took a gold in the 4x100 (1st leg) and we got a bronze in the 4x400 (second leg).
The split times for the 400 relay were 53.63, 52.62, 53.82, 54.67. 

I have Nationals in Trinidad Aug 13-14th where I'm running to qualify my 100, 200 and the 4x400 for Worlds. Anyz if you go to the below link and scroll down to 4x100 and 4x 400 you can find me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Central_American_and_Caribbean_Championships_in_Athletics

Thanks again for all your support.
















































































4 comments:

  1. cool maggie!!! you look very good with a medals around your neck. you killed that race!!! wow...you beat everyone! and most importantly, congrats on running YOUR fastest. run magnolia run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess whose this?! Its your student from last year! :D your guide was good at helping me fix my lifestyle for sure. oh! AND THAT GUIDE NEEDS MORE IN THAT LIST OF WHTA TO AVOID, AND I MEN WAY MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie! I have been trying to contact you for so long! I hope you see this somehow! I miss you a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh by the way this is Matt Noe!!

    ReplyDelete